Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Experience with Google Maps v Yahoo Maps


Google, you lovely beast. I feel I just cannot get away from you. Anyway, my experience with Google maps is pretty simple. It's easy to mark where and how you get from Point A to Point B. It's hard to describe the process. I am horrendous with computers, so I was horribly flabbergasted at all the locations I had to look at, but after a few minutes of staring I gradually learned what to do. Think: a caveman discovering how light fire and not burn off their knuckle hair. Are there alternatives to Google Maps?

Yes. I chose Yahoo Maps. I cannot ever bear to look at it. It is so much harder to use and not nearly as interactive. I didn't realize it, but I was just having a fun time playing with Google Maps, but Yahoo is ugly to look at and I could barely figure it out. Cue me singeing my knuckle hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment